Pet Medical Services From a Vet in Philadelphia You Can Trust
The staff at Caring Hands Veterinary Clinic knows that your pet is part of your family. You only want the very best for your pet companion. That is why we are a full-service vet clinic, conveniently located in Philadelphia. Our veterinarian, Dr. Sajeesh Thomas, is board certified and has experience in all aspects of pet medical services.
What We Do
We offer a plethora of pet medical services, including:
- Medical Assessment: A thorough exam is always recommended at least once a year.
- Flea, Tick, and Heartworm Prevention: Every pet needs to be protected from fleas, ticks, and heartworms. If left untreated, infestations can affect your pet's health. Flea bites can become wounds that won't heal, ticks can lead to Lyme disease, and heartworms are very dangerous to your animal’s lungs and heart.
- In-house Labs: We can do blood work to make certain every part of your beloved family member is operating correctly. From complete blood count to thyroid testing to urinalysis and everything in between, Caring Hands Veterinary Clinic can test your animal for most disorders.
- Skin Problems: Many dogs and cats struggle with allergies, hormonal imbalances, or infections that create skin irritations. Our compassionate team will figure out the issue and advise the best remedy.
- Radiology: We can do x-rays when a pet is hurting. Whether it is a limping dog or a cat with stomach pain, x-rays can help us determine the course of treatment.
- Ultrasound: Our facility is equipped to do an ultrasound to determine what is going on with any of the body's organs. We also use ultrasound to check on unborn puppies or kittens.
- Cardiology: Pets are sometimes born with heart defects, or they may develop heart problems when they age. Early diagnosis is the key to living a long, healthy life.
- Dentistry: Pets need to have dental care, just like humans. Cleanings are imperative as tartar build-up can create other health problems such as heart failure.
The Place to Go to For All Vet Care is Caring Hands Veterinary Clinic
If you are searching for a veterinarian in the Philadelphia area, Caring Hands Veterinary Clinic is ready to help. Our experienced staff wants you to know we care about your pet. Call (215) 621-8959 today to find out how we can help you.