1. Payment is due when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept cash, debit cards, and major credit cards (American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Discover). All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Caring Hands Veterinary Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 or 12 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we can submit an application for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
*Care credit card can be used for services rendered for payments over $250.
*Care credit's 12months installment will be available for payments over $1000.
*Person using the Care credit card must be the cardholder and should also have show a valid photo ID.
- Low Monthly Payments
- Interest Free Options Available
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
4. i-Care monthly Payments: Emergencies happen and sometime we need more time than 12 months to pay off. In this situation may come handy.
Highlights of the i-Care program:
*Monthly payments can be excepted with a valid debit card and Photo ID.
*No credit checks required for the approval.
*Clients are required to make a 30% down payment before the service is rendered.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .